Wednesday 22 May 2013

M-AUDIO Axiom AIR 25 - released, ordered and delivered TODAY ! (UPDATED)

Wow, well my sources were right !  The AIR 25 came into stock at a number of UK based musical instrument, recording, production and DJ stores !!!!

I placed an order yesterday evening (21st May 2013) and the AIR 25 was delivered to me (TODAY) by courier.

After a little shopping around - I found the best deal at West End DJ - website -  

http://www.westenddj.co.uk/

£229 GBP + Free Shipping..........  that is a whole £20 cheaper than ANYBODY else !!!!

Have to say I'm impressed with the speed and efficiency with which my order was processed;  never used these guys before - and I'll definitely use them again............. first impressions are excellent !!!!

The AIR 25 arrived nicely packaged - in a large outer box;  with the M-Audio packaging / box inside of that.  Pictures below.

My working day is nearly over - so I can take the AIR 25 for a trial run.




The picture below does not show the full "beauty" of this unit;  it is a high-gloss white with a mirrored central panel (with the transport controls);  You can see the size of the controller keyboard - e.g. compared to the size of the included software on a CD (Ableton Live).

IMPORTANT NOTE : *You DO NOT get PROTOOLS EXPRESS with the AIR 25 (25 key) as was previously stated*.

According to the M-Audio website - only the 49 and 61 key versions will ship with PT Express;  the AIR 25 gets Ableton Lite !!!!

The other software wonder is IGNITE - which you have to download from the Air Music Tech Website (following registration).



No comments:

Post a Comment